How do you get going? How do you keep going? How do you find the time and gain the motivation?
What really helps me is listening to podcasts during my commute time and evening walks. I find them very informative and I gain a sense of being supported. It keeps me connected to the community.
- I bought these headphones for the Smartphone. I love these headphones because I can still hear the world around me, especially while walking outside
- I download a boat load of podcasts to the Smartphone so they don’t freeze-up due to cell tower drops, etc.
- This Droid app allows you to pre-load Podcasts: DoubleTwist
Some of the Podcast I have listened to (many I have listened to more than once):
- Dr. Ron Rosedale On Low-Carb, Leptin And Lipolysis
- Lipid Expert Dr. Chris Masterjohn Examines Traditional Diets
- Primal Legend Mark Sisson Gives The Blueprint For Living
- Paleo Expert Nora Gedgaudas Extols Low-Carb, High-Fat Diets
- David Perlmutter Blames Carbs For Brain Health Decline In ‘Grain Brain’
- Dr. Kate Rhéaume-Bleue Shines A Light On Vitamin K2 And The Calcium Paradox
- Dr. William Davis On Low-Carb For Heart Health
- Dr. Terry Wahls Uses The Paleo Diet To Heal Her Body From Multiple Sclerosis
- Food Matters with James Colquhoun
- How Real Food Improves Your Performance with Joel Salatin
- Everything You Need To Know About Saturated Fat & Cholesterol with Chris Masterjohn
- How To Upgrade Your Brain with Coconut Oil & Ketones
- Mark Sisson on Relaxation, Depression Meds & the Future of Health
- Dr. Rodney Ford on Gluten’s Impact on the Brain and Moods
- Food Quality & How Living Healthy Is Simple