Websites / Videos
- 6 Reasons Why Vegetable Oils Are Toxic
- Vegetable Oils Extracted From Seeds
- How Canola Oil is Made
- The Oiling of America
- Vegetable oils are not made from vegetables; they are made from the seeds: corn, soy, cotton, canola
- Seed oil is extracted via high temperature and chemical process. They are not a naturally occurring food.
- Humans did not have access to seed oils until the industrial food revolution (since WWII)
- Vegetable oils rapidly oxidize (become rancid) when open to air at room temperature; therefore they oxidize even more rapidly in your 98 degree body!
- Toxic oils include: vegetable, corn, canola, grape seed, cotton.
- Shortening and margarine are the worst of all oils. They are hydrogenated. These have been band in Europe for over a decade and the FDA announced in late 2013 plans to also eventually ban them.
- Better oils are the tropical, which have a higher melting point: olive, palm and especially coconut oil
- Oils derived from animals are actually healthy (real, not processed food folks!), especially butter from grass-fed animals
- The best oils (Omega-3 DHA & EPA) come from fish and shell food