Videos / Websites / Books
- Low Carb Paleo with Mark Sisson Video
- The Many Facets of Keto-Adaptation Video
- Mary Newport – Medium Chain Triglycerides and Ketones: An Alternative Fuel for Alzheimer’s Video
- Dr. Nannette Yount – Ketones & Brain Health – Audio
- Keto-Adapted Book
- The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance Book
- Ketogenic Diet Resource Website
- Keto FAQ Website
- Count carbs, not calories. Consume under 100 grams of carbs per day and ideally under 50 grams per day to induce weight-loss and healing.
- It takes at least 90 days to become fat-adapted and break the carbohydrate addiction. Building the metabolic pathways in your cells from glucose to fatty-acid processing takes longer than many of the 30-day diets promote and promise.
- I’ve been keto-adapted for 1.5 years. I am still seeing month-to-month improvements. I have come across many sites where people cite 2-years to complete healing and reach goals. I agree.